By Jon Kelly
Vancouver, BC – A world-exclusive new video published to social media on October 16, 2018, presents the first English-language news coverage of Germany’s Menschliche Welt (“Human World”) political party offering a wide-ranging interview with party founder and Chairman Dada Madhuvidyananda. The author of “Seven Secrets of Success” spoke from Human World headquarters in Berlin where days earlier hundreds of thousands had reportedly marched through streets of the German capital protesting national racism and right-wing extremism under the hashtag #unteilbar (“indivisible”). In an exclusive first NewsInsideOut.com’s Jon Kelly learned from this preeminent global meditation instructor the essential characteristics of political leadership psychology necessary to usher in a new society founded upon peace, hope and happiness for all sentient beings alive on planet Earth.
Founded in 2013, Human World party policy is informed by teachings of Indian philosopher Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar and his holistic vision of socio-economics called Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT). The German Government Center for Political Education website explains “At the heart of this concept are spirituality, ethics, rationality, neo-humanism, and a welfare-oriented economy and government.” The Human World party today counts more than 600 members both in Germany and worldwide emphasizing all-encompassing humanism, a commitment to peace policy, preservation of natural resources and the common good.
According to one German-language open source the party seeks to implement the following basic program:
- An education system that promotes the natural human desire for learning and exploration and leads to a holistic personality development
- A health care system that should be independent of commercial interests and promote prevention and holistic healing
- An economic system aimed at the common good and not at profit maximization
- International relations that promote the economic autonomy of partner countries, strengthen development cooperation, where wars are not waged, and that promote human cohesion
- A family policy that supports mothers as much as possible, promotes fair births for mothers and children, and offers comprehensive education and counseling for parents
- A social policy that promotes the balance between men and women and perceives gender differences as potential. A political culture that attributes to women and men an equal role in shaping our society
- An environmental policy that guarantees the rights of animals and plants to natural life and that will ensure that soil, air and water remain clean
- Using science and technology for the benefit of all and not for profit and power interests.
That source goes on to emphasize Human World’s focus on peace policy described as “a policy of understanding and negotiation in place of military confrontation and arms race.” The party is reportedly committed to:
- Massive reduction of armaments expenditure
- Massive promotion of peace research and security and constructive conflict management
- Development cooperation and humanitarian aid (rather than military intervention)
- Deduction of U.S. nuclear weapons and military bases from Germany
- Compliance with the Declaration of Human Rights and the Prohibition of the Onslaught of the United Nations
- Strengthening the OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) and a reformed United Nations
According to a recent newsletter the Human World party’s present goal is to “win a seat in the European Parliament. That will be a breakthrough in the advancement of sadvipra [“spiritually-developed intellectual” per Sarkar] leadership.
“For that we need 250,000 votes. Our fundraising goal is 250,000 Euro by December 31, 2018.
“Please consider to be an early contributor to our campaign. That way you help us tremendously to get up on our feet and build momentum. If you are an EU citizen, you can donate to this account:
IBAN: DE41 6509 1040 0086 9710 00
Bank name: Volksbank Allgäu-Oberschwaben
“We will keep you updated with progress reports,” the party bulletin affirms.